There Is Only War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To forum has been built primarily to discuss the upcoming games days for a small band of gamers. We will see what happens from there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTFokalypse - Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus

Angus

WTFokalypse - Rules Empty
PostSubject: WTFokalypse - Rules   WTFokalypse - Rules EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Ok. Rules wise for this upcoming event.

Some people like myself are actually building armies for this and others using exisitng. Either way is cool.

But even for the people not wanting to invest much into this, can I suggest we all just make one purchase.

The latest codex for our armies...

This will keep it as fair as possible.

In saying that I am not adverse to some "points" negotation for somewhat cheesy units. Within reason.

I guess as long as everyone agrees with it...

Angus
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisbanefishing.com.au
Jules

Jules

PostSubject: Re: WTFokalypse - Rules   WTFokalypse - Rules EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Sounds fair enough.

Is there a way to get a copy/summary/etc of the latest rules (assuming that's what we'll be playing under) without necesarily buying the game?

(eg online, loaner copy, etc)

Having said that, i'll check if they are selling the rules book seperately and for a reasonable price when i look for a new Blood Angels codex.

-Julian
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: WTFokalypse - Rules   WTFokalypse - Rules EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Im certain rules wont be a problem to find online.

Most rules you really need are in the respective codexes anyway.

Based on my last gaming experience with Alistair, once you have your head around the basics the most you really need to do is check stats on the actual mini's.

Angus
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisbanefishing.com.au
Rednuts_rock

PostSubject: Re: WTFokalypse - Rules   WTFokalypse - Rules EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:46 am

Ok I've sent the rulebook to those whose emails I have. Jeff if you need it PM me your address...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTFokalypse - Rules   WTFokalypse - Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

WTFokalypse - Rules
Page 1 of 1