There Is Only War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To forum has been built primarily to discuss the upcoming games days for a small band of gamers. We will see what happens from there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battles you would love to play/see.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus

Angus

Battles you would love to play/see. Empty
PostSubject: Battles you would love to play/see.   Battles you would love to play/see. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:52 am

Some armies piss me off.

For example, IG.

Love the idea and general mini's + conversion potential.

Just dont like the fact that one marine can walk through a squad and butcher them unscathed.

Anyway putting the actual stats of the game aside,

What do you all reckon would be awesome battles to actually play for purely fluffy duck reasons.

I would personally like:

IG VS Tyranids (Very ALIEN meets Starship Troopers).
IG VS Necrons (Very Terminator'ish).
IG VS Traitor Gaurd - No daemonic shit. Essentially just IG VS IG.

Anyway would love opinions etc.

Angus
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisbanefishing.com.au
Rednuts_rock

Battles you would love to play/see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battles you would love to play/see.   Battles you would love to play/see. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:57 am

Hmm you already got the interesting ones... I wouldn't underestimate IG though. As you saw against the Eldar, massed dice can still take a bite out of your army, and a forty man squad soaks up a lot of fire. Especially when there are two more of them standing right behind...

For fluff I'd go Eldar v Tau as two advanced races try to get a measure of each other.
Back to top Go down

Battles you would love to play/see.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
There Is Only War :: There Is Only War :: General Chat-
Jump to: