There Is Only War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To forum has been built primarily to discuss the upcoming games days for a small band of gamers. We will see what happens from there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus

Angus

"Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army Empty
PostSubject: "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army   "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Well after briefly looking over some army lists on some other forums I have realised that under the present codex's armies are quite large. 3000 points for example is a very substantial force.

Thus I will be aiming initially for a 3000 points army.

How does that sit with everyone for WTFokolypse?

As discussed with a couple of others, the army I am creating is not really a typical "chaos fluff army".

I am not relying on mutations, open wounds and rot for shock value.

I want sleek, sinister, shadowy evil. I think Slaanesh will give the ability to do this well.

Therefore the army I am looking at will in many ways play like a standard Space Marine army, with a few exceptions such as Daemonettes etc.

I plan on having a few tanks, havocs (heavy weapons) and plenty of good ol Marines.

Oh Courtesy of Chris I also now have a Sorcerer I will be working on this week.

Cheers.

Angus
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisbanefishing.com.au
Rednuts_rock

PostSubject: Re: "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army   "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Eh? 3000 points? That is HUUUGE under the current codex isn't it? Remember my entire 120 eldar force kitted out with wargear is just under 3000 points, and that is breaking all the rules regarding the numbers of eelite and heavy support I can take... You sure you got 5th ed there? Question Question
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army   "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Rednuts_rock wrote:
Eh? 3000 points? That is HUUUGE under the current codex isn't it? Remember my entire 120 eldar force kitted out with wargear is just under 3000 points, and that is breaking all the rules regarding the numbers of eelite and heavy support I can take... You sure you got 5th ed there? Question Question

Yes I realise its huge Razz

You dont need to worry as with one or 2 changes you have your army sorted Smile

Angus
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisbanefishing.com.au
Rednuts_rock

PostSubject: Re: "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army   "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:08 am

Nooo, to bring my particular army into line with 5th ed I'd have to cut down to low 2k points. Don't think I've even seen a 300 point Eldar list on the other forums. I will go a hunting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army   "Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army Empty

Back to top Go down

"Angels Of Ecstasy" - My Slaanesh Army
Page 1 of 1