There Is Only War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To forum has been built primarily to discuss the upcoming games days for a small band of gamers. We will see what happens from there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro From Angus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus

Angus

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Hey guys.

Well as previously discussed.

I am building a Slaanesh orientated Chaos Space Marines & Daemons army.

I have a measly 10 marines at present but will grow this soon. Ill talk more about this in Army chat.

I also have a very usable, decently painted and formiable 13th Company should anyone care to use this.

Cheers.

Angus
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisbanefishing.com.au
Jules

Jules

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Hello, my name's Jules.

it's been nearly 20 hours since my last drink...

Hang on, wrong meeting...

I have a gen2 rules Blood angels army full of cheesy conversions (jump packs on death company troops, three dreadnaughts, two with interesting weapon configurations.

We'll see how it all goes under any later version rules we might be playing under.
Back to top Go down
jeff f

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:10 am

hi guys jeff f here i havent played for ages
i have an absolutely huge dark eldar army
be afraid, be very afraid affraid
you can mess me up with gunfire but i'll tear you a new one hand to hand
i can take prisoners too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rednuts_rock

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi it's Chris I'm here to bring the pain, Eldar style. My army is ~3000 points under current codex but not legal at that size so needs some tweaking (more on that in Army forum)...

Last night I bought the Army Builder program and can easily work out current codex army lists and export in any format so if you don't have your codex or wan to save a few hours PM me yor list and I'll up it when I get a chance. Alternatively you can get an additional computer licence on my subscription (1 yr of free updates) for US$10 which is better than the 40 I payed for it - let me know and I'll work out how to do it.

Finally before you shell out for the new codex check online for a free/pirate copy. I found the new Eldar here but you only get one freebie so try to make the right choice... We will need codexes on the day for reference, but this should get you started.

Oh, one more thing - I've been looking at this site and it's a pretty good place for tactics/advice.
Back to top Go down
Zyklon

Zyklon

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 am

Hi, I'm Dani...and I haven't played for at least 10 years..should be interesting..

Spent the last couple of years slowly building up around 3000 points of Black Templar/Daemonhunter goodness...I like long walks on the beach, cocktails at sunset, close combat and Land Raider Crusaders...

Turn offs: Smokers, Chaos, Mutants and Psykers..

great to be here...gives me a chance to get to grips with the game again.

Cheers,

D.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Rednuts_rock wrote:
Hi it's Chris I'm here to bring the pain, Eldar style. My army is ~3000 points under current codex but not legal at that size so needs some tweaking (more on that in Army forum)...

Last night I bought the Army Builder program and can easily work out current codex army lists and export in any format so if you don't have your codex or wan to save a few hours PM me yor list and I'll up it when I get a chance. Alternatively you can get an additional computer licence on my subscription (1 yr of free updates) for US$10 which is better than the 40 I payed for it - let me know and I'll work out how to do it.

Finally before you shell out for the new codex check online for a free/pirate copy. I found the new Eldar here but you only get one freebie so try to make the right choice... We will need codexes on the day for reference, but this should get you started.

Oh, one more thing - I've been looking at this site and it's a pretty good place for tactics/advice.

How do you get the free bee? Wants me to pay for the furst time...
Back to top Go down
Rednuts_rock

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:54 am

Go here and click free user.
Back to top Go down
Rednuts_rock

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 am

Ok if you haven't got it yet I have, so I can bring it over tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:38 am

Rednuts_rock wrote:
Ok if you haven't got it yet I have, so I can bring it over tomorrow...

Yay. Coz I just got home.

Look forward to it!

Angus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intro From Angus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro From Angus   Intro From Angus Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro From Angus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum