There Is Only War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To forum has been built primarily to discuss the upcoming games days for a small band of gamers. We will see what happens from there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus

Angus

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette Empty
PostSubject: Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette   Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Well I have had a good quiet day with the chance to paint.

First picture I did for kicks. Its essentially a step by step of my stadardised marine scheme...

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette Aoe110

Next my first Daemonette. I was pretty nervous here as large areas of skin has always made me nervous. They look great when done well, but I have seen (and done) some shockers.

I was happy with the final result and the colour scheme (in m opinion more reaslistic than some) that was chosen. This was really important to me as well as the Daemonette colour scheme is essentially the same as what my Greater Daemon will have so I wanted it to be gooooooood.

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette D110
Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette D210
Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette D310

And a final pose of a marine and a daemonette on a date. I really just wanted to show them together. I was very happy to see that while not being uniformed in any way, they certainly dont clash. And yes, she is giving you the viewer a cheeky little smile...

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette D410
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisbanefishing.com.au
Rednuts_rock

PostSubject: Re: Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette   Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 am

They're sweet! Did't go for green claws in the end?
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette   Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Na. I ended up liking the bone. 4 layers to get that effect. Looks even better on the next one!
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette   Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Ok so in response the red being to "Khorne" like for a Slaanesh army I have tried a different colour.

Here it is next to the other two...

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette D510

Now before you ask "why green"...

1. I was originally planning to do the claws this colour but decided on a more natural look.
2. I didnt want "just another unit of pink daemonettes".
3. The reason I wanted the claws green was to get a good army consistancy but I think this still achieves it.

Here she is next 2 a couple of other special units to demonstrate the cohesion. I think while not looking identical in scheme they work well together.

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette D610

Anyway thoughts and comments always welcome.

Angus
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette   Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 am

So here we have the daemonettes (plus 1 more) all fixed up to have the green.

I like it.

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette D710
Back to top Go down
Rednuts_rock

PostSubject: Re: Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette   Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:30 am

Wow the army's coming together really well! Ok I DEFINATELY have to pull my finger out now...
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette   Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:04 am

Rednuts_rock wrote:
Wow the army's coming together really well! Ok I DEFINATELY have to pull my finger out now...

Post bucks party recovery smoking/painting session?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette   Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette Empty

Back to top Go down

Angels Of Ecstasy Progress - New marines and a daemonette
Page 1 of 1