There Is Only War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To forum has been built primarily to discuss the upcoming games days for a small band of gamers. We will see what happens from there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jules

Jules

Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts) Empty
PostSubject: Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts)   Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:06 pm

I like the Space Marine Scout models and wanted to convert some into a necromunda gang (Orlock or Van Saar would work).

The trick was to "downgrade" a lot of the weapons to necramunda levels.

2 are fully painted while the rest are undercoated conversions.

The bases are supposed to look like steel grate (as one might stand on in an urban underworld) and are made from drybrushed flyscreen.

A selection of pictures follow.

Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts) Necrom11

Gang boss & shotgun ganger fully painted
Back to top Go down
Jules

Jules

PostSubject: Re: Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts)   Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts) Necrom12

One of my favourite conversions - this heavy stubber is based on the Esher gang heavy stubber with the top handle, "motorcycle trigger arm" and bipod from the original Marine Scout heavy bolter.

The ammo backpack is also from the Esher model (i think).

I really like this conversion because it reminds me of the Aliens smartgun.

(ignore the blu-tac bulge holding the trigger-arm onto the model. The parts would be painted seperately then glued together.)
Back to top Go down
Jules

Jules

PostSubject: Re: Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts)   Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts) Necrom13

The whole gang, mostly unpainted.

Note the double-sword conversons (cut-down power swords to look like large machettes) and some original necromunda uzi-lookalike autopistols.

There are also some un-modified scout models towards the back with bolters, sniper rifles etc which would fill-out a decent gang of varied models.

The intention was/is for:-

- Juves to have double swords (or assault weapon combinations) and plain trousers;
- Gangers to have various weapons (mostly ranged shooters) and black/grey/white urban camo trousers
- Gang leader, heavyweapons and other top-tier models to have black/orange/grey/white urban camo trousers

Now if i could only get back into painting/completing this gang. Alternatively, offers to purchase the gang will be considered...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts)   Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jules' Necromunda gang (based on Space Marine Scouts)
Page 1 of 1