There Is Only War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To forum has been built primarily to discuss the upcoming games days for a small band of gamers. We will see what happens from there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus

Angus

Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? Empty
PostSubject: Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?   Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 am

Can I have Slaanesh Beserkers does anyone know?

I am not keen on selling out and doing the whole "Chaos Undivided" thing.

I really want a very very themed Slaaneshi Army.

This will hopefully be better answered when I get a codex/army book but yeah for the mean time I thought id chuck it out here!

Angus
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisbanefishing.com.au
Rednuts_rock

PostSubject: Re: Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?   Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:34 am

Well Beserkers are Khorne right? Slaanesh hates Khorne coz he got his ass kicked by him, thanks to Tzeentch (sp?). Check background story on The Masque...

Anyway I'd think this would be a no go...
Back to top Go down
Jules

Jules

PostSubject: Re: Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?   Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Bezerkers are cheesy anyway (with all their frenzying and so on).
--

On a totally unrelated note, my "massive Death Company with jump packs" is looking very tidy. I'll put up the photos in a few days...
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?   Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Jules wrote:
Bezerkers are cheesy anyway (with all their frenzying and so on).
--

On a totally unrelated note, my "massive Death Company with jump packs" is looking very tidy. I'll put up the photos in a few days...

Julian looking forward to the photo's.

I should re phrase this and will.

Im not really after "beserkers" rather Slaanesh Assault marines.

Anyway all will be answered when I get the codex.

Cheers.

Angus
Back to top Go down
Jules

Jules

PostSubject: Re: Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?   Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:55 pm

"Unaccustomed as we Chaos marines are to hand-to-hand fighting..."

I'm sure you'll have plenty of suitable options Angus.

It would just come down to "Regular old chaos assault marines" or something with particular special features which is not inconsistent with the Slaanesh mojo.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?   Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Jules wrote:
"Unaccustomed as we Chaos marines are to hand-to-hand fighting..."

I'm sure you'll have plenty of suitable options Angus.

It would just come down to "Regular old chaos assault marines" or something with particular special features which is not inconsistent with the Slaanesh mojo.

Yeah I cant see it being a problem either to be honest.

If not...

More Daemonettes Smile (if I can find more).

Angus
Back to top Go down
Rednuts_rock

PostSubject: Re: Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?   Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 am

Yeah you'd be fine with regular space marines, which come with bolter OR bolt pistol and close combat weapon, or raptors. It's the same as any marine army would have... Fact is Slaanesh are not an army designed to be beasts in close combat so that's why the choices are limited there. As it is, your marines have same weapon skill as my scorpions and banshees and higher strength and toughness but lower initiative. You'll be fine. I think you can get higher initiative with an Icon of Slaanesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?   Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne? Empty

Back to top Go down

Beserkers... Do they have to be Khorne?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
There Is Only War :: There Is Only War :: Army Chat-
Jump to: